Thursday, October 30, 2008

Midterms

One down, three to go. I'm currently studying the history and underlying concepts behind international peacekeeping for a midterm tomorrow. This pounding headache I have isn't helping me concentrate.

The two bottles of Widmer I drank earlier aren't helping either.

My first midterm (US Foreign policy/Regional Security) went better than expected. The exam consisted of 4 questions, each split into two parts. However, the parts were not topically or conceptually related in any way, so there were effectively 8 questions. In any case, I was completely unprepared for two parts (one covered a guest speaker in a lecture I didn't even attend), and two were rushed answers during the last 10 minutes, Somehow I pulled a (post-curve) B+. Whatever, I won't question it!

Political Inquiry (Poli 30): No midterm yet, just assignments

International Terrorism (Poli 142O): Take home essay(s) distributed next Friday.

In other news, we have a new teller who just started training at the branch this week. Apparently they intend to make her the new dedicated Drive-up teller, thank god. Working the Teller line I actually enjoy, but after this past year as primarily drive-up I was seriously about to quit. Who knows, maybe I still will. Try working just one job for a while.

Should I sport the Fidel at campus tomorrow? Who knows.

No comments: